The YA Chronicles A Court of Frost and Starlight box has arrived and is in my hands and I cannot explain to you how in love I am with every item in this box.
Big surprise that all the items in this box are inspired by A Court of Frost and Starlight, right? As such, I will omit explaining what each item it inspired by because… It’s all ACOFAS inspired.
- A double-sided custom necklace by Sonnet and Fable
- Two art prints by ARZZ8 on instagram (Technically one art print and a comic strip – the latter of which is very funny)
- A hilarious Mates pin by Knightmares and Daydreams
- A beautiful coaster featuring art by MORGANAOANAGROM on tumblr
- And a gift from the people at Bloomsbury, a Tower of Dawn pouch (a reminder that Kingdom of Ash, the LAST BOOK in the Throne of Glass series is being released at the end of the year)
- Not pictured above (Because I am a muppet and accidentally didn’t include it in the picture because it was hiding under a blanket), a Winter Solstice candle by Faerietales Candles (It smells like toffee apples, spice, and peppermint) was also included in this box
So I actually got the ACOFAS box with both the UK/AUS paperback and the US hardcover editions and both are super beautiful. And in the interest of being completely honest, I had actually read ACOFAS before my box, and these copies, arrived. I got up at 3am (because I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep) and read it then.
The Winter Solstice. In a week. I was still new enough to being High Lady that I had no idea what my formal role was to be. If we’d have a High Priestess do some odious ceremony, as lanthe had done the year before. A year. Gods, nearly a year since Rhys had called in his bargain, desperate to get me away from the poison of the Spring Court to save me from my despair. Had he been only a minute later, the Mother knew what would have happened. Where I’d now be. Snow swirled and eddied in the garden, catching in the brown fibers of the burlap covering the shrubs My mate who had worked so hard and so selflessly, all without hope that I would ever be with him We had both fought for that love, bled for it. Rhys had died for it.
As I was with their Tower of Dawn and ACOWAR boxes, I was completely blown away by The YA Chronicles’ A Court of Frost and Starlight box.